Job Title:REPAYMENT SPECIALIST
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:Bureau of Reclamation
Job Announcement Number:BR-DEGP-EC-14-14
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$62,228.00 to $80,896.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, March 25, 2014 to Tuesday, April 08, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Loveland, CO View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All United States Citizens and Nationals.|
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-GP-EC-14-23 for current Federal employees serving under competitive service career or career-conditional appointments, former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility, VEOA eligible veterans or persons eligible for non-competitive appointment under special appointing authorities (such as 30% Disabled Veterans). If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as a Repayment Specialist. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
Here is a great opportunity to join an organization with excellent growth potential!.
LOCATION: Great Plains Region, Eastern Colorado Area Office, Environmental Resources, Flatiron, Colorado
For living conditions go to: www.usbr.gov/gp/employment/living_conditions.pdf
- Occasional Travel
- Travel of 3-5 nights per month required for this
- U.S. Citizenship or National. Travel 3-5 nights/month required.
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation (See How to Apply).
- Must meet education and/or specialized experience (See Qualifications).
- Valid State driver's license required.
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by background investigation.