About the Agency
The Smithsonian Institution values and seeks a diverse workforce. Join us in "Inspiring Generations through Knowledge and Discovery."
- Manages the collection information system, including application administration and support.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements activities necessary to the effective operation and maintenance of the database.
- Uses available software tools to assist with the creation of forms and reports to support the various museum functions.
- Assists with the training of museum staff in the basic use of the TMS database through individual instruction, classroom sessions, and telephone support.
- Actively participates on NASM's Digitization Oversight Committee.
- Coordinates with appropriate NASM and OCIO staff on the movement of digital assets into the SI Digital Asset Management System (DAMS).
- Develops and maintains comprehensive information on NASM’s digital assets and will generate reports for internal NASM and SI statistics.