As a Supervisory Security Specialist, you will:
- Manage and oversee the security staff to provide technical support to customers of safeguards and security, emergency management, and continuity of operations (COOP).
- Evaluate contractor performance in the functional areas of safeguards and security and emergency management.
- Provide technical support to perform oversight of safeguards and security, emergency management at research & development (R&D) Laboratories.
- Ensure adminsitration of personnel security program including the system eligibility of employees, contractors, subcontractor staff as assigned for access authorization.
- Represent SC-CH, in the coordination with Federal, state, and local authorities in Homeland Security programs and activities.