Department: Department Of Justice
Agency: Offices, Boards and Divisions
Hiring Organization: National Security Division - Executive Office
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Washington DC, DC View Map
Are you interested in a rewarding and challenging career? Join the U.S. Department of Justice!!
This position is located in the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), National Security Division (NSD), Executive Office located in Washington, D.C.
NSD is responsible for supervising the enforcement of all federal criminal laws related to counterterrorism and counterespionage, except those specifically designed to other divisions. NSD also serves as the Department of Justices (DOJ) liaison to the United States Intelligence Community (USIC) and the USIC before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. In addition, NSD advises the Attorney General regarding all matters of National Security Policy.
· Filling this position is subject to funding availability.
· You must meet all qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- Not Required
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- You must undergo a pre-employment security investigation.
- Selective Service Registration is required, as applicable.
- You may be subjected to undergo a urinalysis or drug test.
- Moving and Relocation Expenses are not authorized.
- Resume and supporting documents (See How To Apply Section).