1. Your Résumé - must contain the following information:
Name, address, telephone number, email address;
Supervisor's contact information, if applicable (indicate if you would prefer to be notified before your supervisor is contacted);
Job Title (if Federal Service, provide series and grade; if not in GS plan, provide GS equivalent grade);
If qualifying based on related paid/unpaid (i.e. volunteer service- If other than full time you must provide hours worked per week) experience: (provide beginning/ending dates (mm/dd/yy to mm/dd/yy);
If other than full time you must provide hours worked per week
Should you submit multiple resumes, only the latest uploaded resume will be reviewed.
2. A complete Occupational Questionnaire
3. In addition to the online application (resume and responses to the occupational questionnaire), you are required to submit the following forms, if applicable. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure all documents are legible.
A copy of your SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, which shows "Tenure" in block 24 and "Position Occupied" in block 34'
Transcripts, if qualifying based on education;
If you are claiming Veterans status, you must submit a copy of all required documents to support your claim (to include copy
4 of your DD-214-s showing type of discharge) VetGuide;
To receive consideration for a special appointment authority (30%, severely disabled, Peace Corps, ICTAP, VRA), you must
submit all required documentation supporting your claim Special Appointing Authorities
Veterans who are still in the service may be granted tentative preference on the basis of information contained in their applications, but they must produce a DD Form 214 (showing the characterization of service) or other proof of service to receive consideration for veteran's preference. For more information on Veterans' Preference, please visit FEDSHIREVETS .
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents:
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
If you completed the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s):
1. To fax your documents, you must use the USASTAFFING cover page and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is 1075818.
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, April 04, 2014 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire.
2. Print the 1203FX form, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire items
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.