We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Travel may be required.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
Candidates may also apply and be considered for this vacancy based on eligibility under a Special Appointing Authority (e.g.: Disabled Veteran with 30% or more disability, Veterans Recruitment Appointment - VRA, Persons with Targeted Disabilities - PWTD, etc.). To be considered, you must submit: a separate application package referencing the Special Appointing Authority and the vacancy announcement number and documentation that provides evidence of eligibility for the special appointing authority. The application package must be mailed to the location listed in the announcement or faxed to 405-954-3003 by the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If your application package is mailed it must be received by the closing date of the announcement.
1) As a part of the Federal-Wide Hiring Reform Initiative (streamlining the hiring process), the FAA is committed to eliminating the use of the Knowledge, Skills and Ability (KSA) narratives from the initial application in the hiring process for all announcements. Therefore, as an applicant for this announcement, you are NOT required to provide a narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA.
In lieu of providing a KSA narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA and Quality Ranking Factor, in your work history, please include work history that describes how you meet the answer you chose for each KSA and Quality Ranking Factor. Your work history examples should be specific and clearly reflect the highest level of ability. Your KSA and Quality Ranking Factor answers will be evaluated further to validate whether the level that you selected is appropriate. Your answers may be adjusted as appropriate.
2) Eligible applicants meeting the minimum qualification requirements and selective factor(s), if applicable, may be further evaluated on the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) and Quality Ranking Factor listed in the announcement. Based on this evaluation, applicants will be placed in one of the following categories: score order, category grouping, or priority grouping and referred to the selecting official for consideration.
3) Some, all or none of the applicants may be interviewed.
4) Applicants must apply online to receive consideration for his vacancy announcement. Faxed, mailed or emailed applicants cannot be accepted.
5) This position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the following website: http://jobs.faa.gov/FAACoreCompensation.htm.
6) TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF FAXED DOCUMENTS, please contact Danny Bolding at 405-954-7990.
This is a bargaining unit position.Links to Important Information: Locality Pay