Job Title:Custodial Worker
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Department of Defense Education Activity
Job Announcement Number:14-RUK-042
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$12.30 to $14.31 / Per Hour|
|Tuesday, March 18, 2014 to Friday, March 28, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Intermittent - Excepted Service Temporary|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Fort Rucker, AL View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All interested candidates in the local communting area. You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.|
Do you want to work for an exciting educational organization, with the children of our dedicated U.S. Military members? Our mission is to provide an exemplary education that inspires and prepares all students for success in a dynamic, global environment. Come work for the Department of Defense Education Activity, Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools!
The Department of Defense Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS) is currently accepting applications under examining authority of 10 U.S.C., Section 2164.
The Custodial Worker performs a variety of cleaning tasks which require physical effort and involve the use of hand and/or powered cleaning equipment. Specific instructions are provided on when and what to clean and the methods to use.
This is an Excepted Service Position.
- Not Required
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this position
- You must meet the Selective Service requirement
- You must submit your complete application and all supporting documents
- You must complete the questionnaire and/or knowledge, skills &
- abilities/competency statement
- You will be subject to a background/suitability investigation/determination