Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
The position of Industrial Specialist is a position in the DCMA Keystone Program. DCMA uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and attract exceptional individuals into the Federal Workforce. Prior to appointment, all candidates will be required to sign a Keystone Conditions of Employment Agreement.
NOTE: During the Keystone Program, participants will receive specialized formal classroom training, computer-based training, and on-the-job (OJT) training. The training development program will consist of the following:
1. Report initially to CMO/Center for at least 1 week.
2. Spend 6 months in the CMO/Center for more OJT and developmental training.
3. Return possibly to the DLC for 1 week assessment/update training.
4. Return to the CMO/Center for more OJT and developmental training.
5. Return as necessary to the DLC throughout the 2nd/3rd year for additional functional training.
DCMA Keystone Program
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Completes classroom and on-the-job training to acquire, exercise, and maintain knowledge of the duties required to perform production surveillance of government suppliers to monitor adequate and timely performance on procurements.
- In a trainee capacity, utilizes supplier risk management tools to determine the appropriate priority, degree and intensity of surveillance required for assigned supplier facilities.
- Assists with performing risk based contract schedule surveillance and delivery management on assigned contracts.
- Assists with reviewing supplier cost proposals. Assists with surveys of potential suppliers regarding performance capability.
- Occasional Travel
- Business Travel required 25% of the time.