This Division of Human Resource Management is seeking a Management Analyst to support the Foundation's Federal Advisory Committee activities. The duties of this position include the following:
Committee Management Officer
- Coordinates the completion of all major reports required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA);
- Serves as the NSF Liaison on committee management activities with the Committee Management Secretariat, GSA, Library of Congress, Office of the Federal Register, and the general public;
- Provides advice and guidance to Foundation offices on all aspects of committee management;
- Reviews and revises internal guidelines, procedures and controls;
- Manages the advisory committee’s establishment, renewal and termination process;
- Submits information for publication in the Federal Register and maintains records of Foundation advisory committee activity;
- Coordinates updates for FACA-related activities; and
- Reviews HRM’s FACA-related internal policies in NSF’s Personnel Manual for conformity with internal processes and external regulations from OPM and GAO.
- Provides administrative assistance to OIRM Senior Management, as required;
- Schedules meetings and prepares and distributes meeting materials, e.g., notices, agendas and other supporting documentation;
- Plans, monitors and coordinates calendars, to include preparing travel arrangements for OIRM Senior Management; and
- Provides guidance to OIRM Senior Management on administrative and logistical support matters, including the preparation of correspondence; and
- Greets and receives guests, referring guests and visitors to the appropriate staff member as part of management of the reception area.