Welcome to McAlester Army Ammunition Plant MWR!
The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
McAlester's MWR mission is to provide soldiers, DOD civilians, retirees, and their families with quality, social, and recreational activities while in both duty and non-duty status. We strive to make all of our facilities state of the art and to provide outstanding customer service.
You can apply for this position using the following options (you must have a resume or use the NAF Optional Application http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pureEdge/A3433.XFDL to apply):
1. Preferred - Apply electronically via USAJOBS - https://usajobs.gov. This will ensure faster processing of your application. You will also receive faster status updates.
Please upload all required documents. Uploaded documents will be processed through the system. You are encouraged to monitor your application status. *You can download the USAJOBS.gov app to your smart phone for easy access and convenience!
2. Fax your resume (and supporting documentation) to (478)757-3144. The following link will take you to the cover sheet which must be included with the faxed resume or application http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf.
NOTE: Faxed documents take 2-3 business days to process before they are available in the system for HR to view.
To complete the job related questions obtain the Form 1203-FX by going to the following link http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf. This form must be faxed as a part of your application package for you to be considered for a job.
3. Mail or email your resume (or Optional NAF Application) to the point of contact listed on the vacancy announcement.
MUST BE RECEIVED BY ANNOUNCEMENT CLOSING DATE 4. If you are in the area, you may drop off your resume in person to the servicing CPAC NAF Division. You are highly encouraged to provide all supporting documentation prior to closure of the vacancy announcement. This will speed up the process to consider you for the job if you meet the minimum qualification requirements.
IMPORTANT!: Applicants that chose option #3 or #4 as outlined above, must still complete the job related questions either online or manually (faxed) prior to the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them online, go to the 'apply online' button on the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them manually, print the full occupational questionnaire directly from the vacancy announcement and complete and fax the 1203-FX Form http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf to (478)757-3144.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating. You may contact the servicing CPAC NAF DIVISION identified on the vacancy announcement for additional assistance.
As a Clerk your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Performs routine procedural clerical and administrative support work
- Applies a series of prescribed procedures or steps while processing clerical transactions
- Assures that the procedures for processing transactions are followed
- Mails and files correspondence
- Answers the telephone
- Reports and records time and attendance