Your application package must be complete by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 21, 2014. You must apply online or by fax (see below for details). Applications sent by mail (including e-mail) or hand-delivered will not be accepted. Certain individuals are entitled to file a late application and must contact the Agency Contact listed below for details and application instructions.
Choose either Option A or Option B to apply for this position:
Option A: Online Application
Click the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. From USAJOBS, you will be routed to Application Manager. Follow the prompts to complete the occupational questionnaire and upload (or reuse) supporting documents. You must click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process.
Note: To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the Application Status link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
To fax supporting documents that you are unable to upload:
1. Click here to print a fax cover page
2. Complete all blocks on the cover page using Vacancy ID 1070731. Documents will not be processed if information is missing.
3. Fax the completed cover page and your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
Option B: Fax
If you cannot apply online, follow these steps to fax your complete application package.
1. Click the following link to print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire
2. Print the 1203FX form, which you will use to provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire, and
3. Fax the completed 1203FX (all 6 pages), your resume, and supporting documents (including those specified in the Required Documents section below) to 1-478-757-3144. The 1203FX will serve as the cover page for your fax transmission and must be placed on top of all other documents.