Job Title:Administrative Assistant (Office Automation)
Agency:Social Security Administration
Job Announcement Number:SA1070474
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$37,612.00 to $48,891.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, March 12, 2014 to Tuesday, March 18, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Philadelphia, PA View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Do you have a desire to:
The Administrative Assistant serves as the primary advisor to the District Manager on administrative matters and serves as office expert in day-to-day administrative managemnt services essential for the efficient operation of the office.
This position is located in the Social Security Administration, Field Office, 2 Penn Ctr. STE 2000A, Field Office, 1500 JFK Blvd 20th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19134.
NOTE: This position is being filled on a full-time, permanent basis. Additional selections may be made within six months from the closing date of this announcement.
This is a career-ladder position leading to the GS-8 grade level.
ANNOUNCEMENT MAY CLOSE PRIOR TO CLOSING DATE OF 03-18-14 WHEN SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS IS RECEIVED. THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL CLOSE UPON RECEIPT OF 100 APPLICATIONS OR ON 03-18-14, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
- Not Required
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Selective Service Registration. See Other Information tab.
- Security and/or Background Investigation Required
- Selectees are required to serve a one year probationary period.
- Must pass Meet-and-Deal panel interview.
- Selectees are required to complete a 11-13 week technical training class.
- Relocation expenses will not be paid