Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: National Park Service
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Washington DC, DC View Map
Experience your America and build a fulfilling career by joining the National Park Service. Become a part of our mission to unite the past, our cultures and our special places, to establish important connections to the present and build a rich and lasting legacy for future generations.
Number of Vacancies: We expect to fill a few vacancies at this time; however, this announcement may be used to fill additional similar vacancies.
U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or otherwise authorized to be employed.
Background investigation required.
Online application under the Job Opportunity Announcement.
Verification of student status in a qualifying academic institution.
Verification of education earned through a qualifying academic institution.
Verification of veteran's preference, if claimed.
The Heritage Documentation Programs seeks applications from qualified students for summer employment documenting historic sites and structures of architectural, landscape and technological significance throughout the country.
- Occasional Travel
- Travel May Be Required
- U.S. Citizenship required, must be 16 years of age
- Male applicants born after 12/31/59 require Selective Service Registration
- Initial appointment may require a one year probationary period
- See other requirements under the Qualifications section of this vacancy
- Please read the vacancy announcement in its entirety