To apply for this position, you must provide a complete application package which includes:
- Your Résumé
- A complete Occupational Questionnaire
- Additional Required Documents (see Required Documents section below)
The complete Application Package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, March 14, 2014.
To begin the process, click the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete the occupational questionnaire. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process.
Note: To check the status of your application or return to a previous or incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account, select Application Status, and click on the more information link under the application status for this position.
If you do not have internet access and are unable to complete the online occupational questionnaire or submit your supporting documents, you are strongly encouraged to visit your local library, state employment commission, or a commercial establishment that provides internet access. If you are still unable to apply online, you may call our Human Resources main telephone number at (202) 514-2469 to obtain assistance in submitting your application materials.
If you cannot apply online:
- Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire,
- Print this 1203FX form to provide your response to the occupational questionnaire http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf, and
- Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents you are unable to upload to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
View Assessment QuestionsOtherwise, to fax supporting documents you are unable to upload, complete this cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf using the following Vacancy ID 1066356. Faxed documents will take 2-3 business days to process.
- Include the 8-character Vacancy Identification Number 1066356.
- Provide your Social Security Number and full name in the spaces provided or we will not be able to associate your document(s) with the rest of your application.
- You may submit multiple documents for the same vacancy announcement using one cover page.
Faxed documents submitted with missing information will not be processed. The following will prevent your documents from being processed:
- Not using the special cover page mentioned above.
- Missing, incomplete, or invalid Vacancy Identification Number.
- Missing or incomplete Social Security Number or name.
Note: If you have documents in your Application Manager account from a previous vacancy announcement they can be opened, copied and saved then reused as an upload file for this vacancy. Uploading your documents will speed the processing of your application for this announcement.
Your resume, curriculum vitae, the Optional Application for Federal Employment (OF 612), or any other written format you choose to describe your job-related qualifications can be submitted electronically using the document upload process, or via fax.
If you upload your documents using Application Manager, DO NOT FAX the same documents. To verify uploaded documents have been processed, please wait one hour to ensure they have cleared the virus scan. You can verify that your uploaded documents are attached to your application by checking the Details tab of your Application Manager account https://applicationmanager.gov/ for this vacancy announcement. Your documents will display under the Details tab in the Document area.