Specialized Experience: Your resume must reflect experience at the next lower qualifying pay band or equivalent grade under the General Schedule (GS/GG) pay system or other pay systems, demonstrating quality in the knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies to meet the requirements of this position. Examples of creditable experience include: Knowledge of the Intelligence Community, its primary members, the intelligence process, evaluation and analysis of intelligence data and the organization functions and capabilities, both within DGS-1 and throughout the Intelligence Community. Expert knowledge of all-source and technical imagery, signals analysis procedures, methods, techniques, systems, controls, and guide lines.
Note: Creditable experience may include previous military experience,experience gained in the private sector, or experience gained in another government agency. and intelligence.
Click on the following link to specialized experience requirements for this position: http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=GS-ADMIN
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
1. Knowledge of IMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, HUMINT and remote sensing data sources to include multispectral, hyperspectral, signals analysis and Radar systems.
2. Knowledge of established intelligence research analysis techniques and possession of analytical abilities.
3. Knowledge of tactical employment of ISR assets in support of combat and non-combat operations.
4. Skill in gathering facts and using effective, analytical, and evaluative methods to accurately assess information and make sound decisions.
5. Ability to apply intelligence to the execution of combat and non-combat operations.
PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Position is designated critical-sensitive and incumbent must be able to obtain and retain a TOP SECRET (TS) security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). A non-disclosure agreement must be signed.
2. Drug Testing: This position has been designated by the Air Force as a Testing Designated Position (TDP) under the Air Force Civilian Testing Program. Employee must pass initial and periodic short notice drug testing. Illegal drug use by employees in sensitive positions presents a clear threat to the mission of the Air Force, national security, and public safety.
3. The employee may be required to travel in military and/or commercial aircraft to perform temporary duty assignments.
4. Incumbent will occasionally be required on temporary duty throughout the world including remote locations with limited facilities.
5. Overtime and shift work may be required as workload demands and, in some cases, with no-notice due to urgency of time-sensitive matters.
6. Incumbent can be directed to undergo polygraph for continued access to SCI and other Special Access Programs.
8. The majority of the work performed in a typical office setting and requires no special physical demands.
9. Employee must obtain and maintain a DCGS MSA positional qualification to become combat mission ready in accordance with applicable Air Force Instructions.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to the documents you submit. The documents you submit must support your responses to the online questionnaire. If your application contradicts or does not support your questionnaire responses, you will receive a rating of "not qualified" or "insufficient information" and you will not receive further consideration for this job.
Applicants who disqualify themselves will not be evaluated further.