You can apply for a non-competitive appointment if you meet the basic eligibility requirements and you are eligible for special appointment such as those authorized for the severely disabled; certain Vietnam era and disabled veterans; returned volunteers from the Peace Corps or Vista, etc. Please indicate the type of special appointment you are seeking, if any, on your application and follow all other instructions for applying shown in this announcement and upload or fax the proof of such.
To apply for this position, you must complete the occupational questionnaire and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section below.
The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, April 11, 2014 to receive consideration.
* To begin, click Apply Online to create a USAJOBS account or log in to your existing account. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other supporting documents and complete the occupational questionnaire.
* Click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application package.
* It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation is submitted prior to the closing date.
* To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the Application Status link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
* To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents:
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
If you completed the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s):
1. To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is 1063473.
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials.
The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, April 11, 2014 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
2. Print the 1203FX form, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire items http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf.
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144.
Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
Faxed documents submitted with missing information will not be processed. The following will prevent your documents from being processed:
ïNot using the special cover page mentioned above.
ïMissing, incomplete, or invalid Vacancy Identification Number.
ïMissing or incomplete Social Security Number or name.
If you have questions about the duties of the position please contact: Micah Wright at 415-561-7133.
Please Note: All answers provided in the on-line process must be substantiated in your application package, please describe in detail your experience. Upon review, if it is determined that your work history, KSAs/competencies, and/or supporting documents do not support your answer choices, you may be rated ineligible or not qualified. Please ensure that your work history provides enough detail to support your answers to the KSAs/competencies.