Department: Department Of The Treasury
Agency: Bureau of the Fiscal Service
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The position is located in the Bureau of the Fiscal Services, Debt Management Services, Receivables Management & Debt Services Division, Washington, DC. The Financial Program Specialist assists in the development and implementation of direct government wide debt collection operations.
Who May Apply:
U.S. Citizens who are:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, OR 4. Individuals, no matter where you reside, who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.
- Occasional Travel
- 1-3 days a month
- Please refer to "Conditions of Employment"
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.