Job Title:Financial Program Specialist
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service
Job Announcement Number:14-FS-267
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$89,924.00 to $116,901.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, March 03, 2014 to Wednesday, March 12, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|3 vacancies -
Washington DC, DC View Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.|
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The position is located in the Bureau of the Fiscal Services, Debt Management Services, Receivables Management & Debt Services Division, Washington, DC. The Financial Program Specialist assists in the development and implementation of direct government wide debt collection operations.
Who May Apply:
U.S. Citizens who are:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, OR 4. Individuals, no matter where you reside, who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.
- Occasional Travel
- 1-3 days a month
- Please refer to "Conditions of Employment"
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.