Job Title:Program Manager (Director, Treasury Offset Division)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service
Job Announcement Number:14-FS-252
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$124,995.00 to $157,100.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, March 03, 2014 to Thursday, March 6, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Washington DC, DC View Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.|
|Q - Sensitive|
Who May Apply:
U.S. Citizens who are:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement); or
4. Individuals, no matter where you reside, who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
This position serves as the Director, Treasury Offset Division, in the Debt Management Services (DMS) Assistant Commissioner area, Bureau of the Fiscal Service, in Washington, DC. The Director will lead a division responsible for policy, program management, and strategic development and implementation of initiatives related to Treasury Offset Program (TOP). TOP is a centralized service that intercepts Federal and state payments to payees who owe delinquent debts to Federal and state agencies. This position will coordinate and collaborate with external Federal and state agency stakeholders to facilitate the implementation and expansion of innovative TOP programs. We are looking for a dynamic individual with great vision, strong leadership skills, and a commitment to public service. For more information about TOP, visit www.fms.treas.gov/debt/top.html.
- Occasional Travel
- Travel 6-10 days per month.
- Please refer to "Conditions of Employment"
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.