The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win
in air, space and cyberspace.
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
WHO MAY APPLY: Click here for more information. You MUST have one or more identified eligibilities in order to be considered. **Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list**
Air Force Employee (Current Competitive Service Career/Career-Conditional and Current Permanent AF DCIPS Employees with Reinstatement Rights to the Competitive Service or Excepted Service Schedule A Non-Temporary Employees)
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
Employment of People with Disabilities - Schedule A, click here for additional information
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP)
Excepted Service Family Member for Overseas Employment
Family Member Preference for Overseas Employment
Military Spouse Preference for Overseas Employment
Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
· The primary purpose of this position is to promote healthy lifestyles in active duty members and beneficiaries. The Health Promotion Coordinator is the principal action officer to the installation commander and Military Treatment Facility (MTF) commander to promote positive health outcomes among Airmen in support of Comprehensive Airman Fitness. The Health Promotion Coordinator facilitates individual and organizational change to make healthy living the easy, default choice, primarily through policy, systems, and environmental strategies.
· Conducts community outreach in support of population health. Applies the social-ecologic model of health behavior change to implement policy, systems, and environmental approaches that support healthy living.
· Implements and evaluates health communication interventions that promote healthy behaviors. Serves as installation subject matter expert in effectively implementing health communication interventions.
· Integrates and implements community outreach and prevention programs through actively participating in the installation Integrated Delivery System (IDS).
· Builds MTF capacity to effectively deliver clinical interventions that address health behaviors.
- Occasional Travel
- May Occasionally require to travel away from the normal duty station