The Executive Director, Law Enforcement Sharing Initiative (LEISI):
· Advises the ICE Director, Deputy Director, and HSI Executive Associate Director on all aspects of the LEISI program. Oversees and manages the resources and systems used to fully implement the comprehensive, multi-year plan to share critical law enforcement information with federal, state and local partners.
· Provides leadership and direction as it relates to the outreach and protocol used in law enforcement information sharing initiatives in furthering the law enforcement mission of ICE and in support of the broad responsibilities of DHS. Develops and implements strategies to enhance coordination on federal, state, and local levels.
· Ensures appropriate policy, statutes and regulations are established for international information sharing. Conceives, develops, plans, and implements policies and guidelines affecting agency programs. Translates new legislation, procedures and protocol into agency program goals, actions, and policies.
· Serves as the agency authority in formulating new law enforcement information-sharing policies and program objectives that have a broad or long-range impact on on or more significant programs of the agency.
· Provides management and consulting services to top executives of the agency on change management and internal business process improvements to increase program effectiveness.
· Establishes and strengthens relationships with domestic and international law enforcement stakeholders, and advocates for law enforcement information sharing within DHS and its components.
As a member of the agency's executive team, you will implement the President's Management Agenda within your specific area of responsibility. For an overview of the diverse responsibilities ICE carries out within the Government, visit our website at http://www.ice.gov/ .