About the Agency
Earth Day is every day at EPA! Come help us protect the environment! Our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career-we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment. Discover how exciting safeguarding our natural resources and protecting human health can be. We consistently rank as one of the top Federal agencies in which to work, with great benefits and work flexibilities. Find yourself at EPA.
This position is located in Region 4, Office of the Regional Administrator, Deputy Regional Administrator, Gulf of Mexico Program Office in Bay St. Louis, MS.
For more information on this office, visit their website:
- Participate on the Natural Resource Damage Assessment (NRDA) and Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council (RESTORE) altering senior management on new issues and problems.
- Perform analyses regarding major Gulf of Mexico environmental policy issues, and proposed legislation and regulations of national significance.
- Manage special projects that relate to NRDA and RESTORE programs.
- Collect NRDA cost time tracking data for future reimbursement by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Serve as the media contact for the Gulf of Mexico Program Office, by responding to information requests from new media.