Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Boise, ID View Map
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-PN-VA-SRA-14-086 for current federal employees serving under a competitive service career or career-conditional appointment or reinstatement eligible. If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation has determined that the duties of this position are suitable for telework and the selectee may be allowed to telework with supervisory approval.
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as a Supply Technician. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
Here is an opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
The career ladder promotion potential of this position is the GS-06 level. However, this position may be filled at a lower grade. If so, when and if it is determined that a subsequent promotion is warranted, it may be made without further competition. Promotion up to and including the GS-06 level is neither guaranteed nor automatic.
Location – Boise, Idaho http://www.usbr.gov/pn/about/hr/area-information.html
Payment of travel and relocation expenses will be your responsibility.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel may be required.
- U.S. Citizenship or National
- Suitability for Federal employment determined by a background investigation
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation - See How to Apply
- You must meet specialized experience requirements - See Qualifications
- Submit transcripts, if required, to verify education requirements
- For veterans consideration, submit documents under Required Documents