Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Sacramento, CA View Map
Want to work for a contemporary water management agency whose mission is to assist in meeting the increasing water demands of the West while protecting the environment and the public's investment? Join the staff of the Bureau of Reclamation as a Student Trainee. This is a student internship opportunity under the Pathways Program. The major objective of the Pathways Program is to employ students, giving them a chance to work in a Federal agency and resume or continue their education without interruption caused by financial pressure. Students appointed may work part-time while school is in session and full-time (depending upon the needs of the agency) when students are on a vacation period or whenever the school is officially closed.
This position is located with the Bureau of Reclamation, Mid-Pacific Regional Office, Human Resources Service located in Sacramento, CA. For more information about Sacramento visit:http://portal.cityofsacramento.org/
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment seeking a degree.
- Must be taking at least a half-time course load as defined by the school
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher for participation in the program.
- Must sign a Pathways Internship Participant Agreement.
- Subject to background/suitability investigation.