About the Agency
Division: Criminal Investigative Division
Section: Civil Rights
Location: FBIHQ (Washington, DC)
Working Hours: Flexible
Relocation expenses will be borne by the selectee, except FBI employees returning from Legat assignment.
Employees returning from Legat assignment must advise the Staffing and Administrative Unit, International Operations Division, of their application for this position.
- Coordinates sources targeting for matters of concerns to the Criminal Division.
- Ensures sources are tasked to collect on civil rights national collection requirements in addition to case specific matters.
- Performe a variety of highly complex management/program analysis functions and serves as an advisor and senior consultant to executives, managers, and operational personnel on diverse, difficult, and/or complex issues relating to administrative, management, and/or program operations.
- Compiles, prepares, present, and defend recommendations, findings, briefings, narrative summaries, and statistical analysis in complex written reports and documents to executive management and external entities.
- Developing new or modified administrative program policies, goals or objectives.
- Researching and investigating new or improved business and management practices for application to agency programs or operations.
- Assessing current organizational/program assignments and responsibilities through research, interviews, and observations.