About the Agency
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States.
View our DVD titled "Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork" at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/video/
Reclamation is seeking a new professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as an Office Assistant. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment. Would you enjoy providing administrative support to the office; monitoring water flows and releases; receiving and verifying water data; and computing water quantities? Here is an opportunity to join a great organization.
LOCATION: Albuquerque Area Office, Chama Field Division, Chama, N.M. For living conditions in Chama, NM please visit www.chamavalley.com
- Serves as primary administrative support to the Chama Field Division. FREQUENTLY WORKS ALONE IN THE OFFICE;
- Performs property, procurement, personnel, travel, budget, timekeeping etc. for the office;
- Prioritzes and organizes work to ensure deadlines are met;
- Sustains collaborative working relationships; keeps manager informed on matters of importance, coordinates with others and assists visitors, callers and staff in administrative matters;
- Monitors a computerized master station (SCADA) and retrives and inputs data for water delivery;
- Receives, reviews and enters stream guaging data and provides support to field staff in this duty.