The Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) is the nation's fully accredited federal school of medicine and graduate school of nursing. Its education, research and consultation programs are unique, related directly to military medicine, tropical diseases, disasters medicine, military medical readiness and adaptation to extreme environments. We prepare outstanding scientists and health care practitioners for careers in service to the nation.
This position is located in the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) Security Division, the incumbent serves as Director of the Security Division and senior technical advisor with responsibility for planning, developing, implementing, and operating physical, personnel, industrial, information, and related security programs located in Bethesda, Maryland.
As a Security Officer, your duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Developing policy and technical guidance regarding security issues related to Emergency Management, personnel, information, and physical to meet organizations security goals and objectives.
· Investigating security violations of classified materials and responsiblities for violations are established and disciplinary action is taken.
· Providing guidance to department managers in determining sensitivity levels of positions.
· Developing security education for all personnel at organization.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel to conferences.