Job Title:Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator, BB-5409-00 (DEU)(YBD)
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:Bureau of Reclamation
Job Announcement Number:BR-MP-2014-071
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$34.69 to $34.69 / Per Hour|
|Thursday, February 13, 2014 to Thursday, February 27, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Sonora, CA View Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All United States Citizens and Nationals|
|Q - Nonsensitive|
Want to work for a contemporary water management agency whose mission is to assist in meeting the increasing water demands of the West while protecting the environment and the public's investment? Join the staff of the Bureau of Reclamation as a Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator, responsible for the overall day-to-day, hands-on operation of the potable water and wastewater treatment facilities, distribution systems and laboratory analyses.
This position is located with the Bureau of Reclamation, Central California Area Office, New Melones Recreation Resources Branch, Maintenance Section in Sonora, CA. For more information on the Sonora area, visit: http://www.sonoraca.com/
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- Must possess/maintain a State of CA Grade I Water Treatment
- Plant Operator certification, a State of CA Grade I Wastewater Treatment
- Plant Operator certification, and a State of CA Level I Water Distribution
- Operator certification.
- Must be available for "call-outs" and weekend work.
- Required to wear authorized Bureau of Reclamation uniform.