Job Title:Chief Learning Officer
Agency:Securities and Exchange Commission
Hiring Organization:Office of Human Resources - SEC University
Job Announcement Number:14-DE-1040475-KF
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$135,605.00 to $228,432.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, February 12, 2014 to Tuesday, February 25, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is looking for the best and brightest to join our team. Our mission includes advocating for investors who seek to secure a future for their family, providing guidance and regulations for the nations securities industry in an increasingly global market, and taking action with an eye toward promoting the capital formation necessary to sustain economic growth.
A career with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) offers work that is exciting, challenging and rewarding. You can contribute to securities regulation and enforcement while making a positive difference for the American investing public. The SEC provides:
- Careers that broaden and deepen your already accomplished knowledge, skills and abilities;
- An environment that allows you to work and learn with the nations experts;
- Benefits, compensation and career expansion opportunities; and
- A balance between your professional and family life.
To find out more about the SEC, go to http://www.sec.gov.
The SEC offers a number of enhanced pay and benefits plus the standard Federal benefits:
- Paid dental and vision insurance;
- Subsidy for health insurance, which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage and by $50 for family coverage;
- Domestic Partner Health Insurance Reimbursement Program;
- Mass transportation subsidy;
- "WorkSmart" - Opportunities for flexible work schedules and expanded telework
This position is located in the Office of Human Resources - SEC University, located in Washington, DC.
SEC University is responsible for investing in employee development to achieve organizational excellence and prepare the staff of the SEC to anticipate changes in the securities industry. SEC University is designed to operate as a collaborative education network that extends into the SEC's Divisions, Offices, and Regions and interfaces with external organizations. This approach ensures that all SEC University learning activities are grounded in the Commission's goals, the realities of the workplace, and deep expertise in the securities industry and employee development.
- Not Required
- You must be a U.S. Citizen