Job Title:Planning and Environmental Analyst (Social Sciences)
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:Bureau of Land Management
Job Announcement Number:WO-DEU-2014-0004
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$62,467.00 to $97,333.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, February 11, 2014 to Tuesday, March 04, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Work Schedule is Full Time. - This is a Term Appointment Not To Exceed 13 months with possible extension up to a total of 4 years.|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
All U.S. Citizens – No previous Federal Service is required.
Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource. For additional information about the BLM, please visit Our website.
This position is located in the Branch of Decision Support within the Division of Decision Support, Planning and National Environmental Policy Act (WO-211) in Washington, DC. Information about the area can be found at http://dc.gov/DC/.
- Not Required
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Be sure to read the "How to Apply" and "Required Documents" Sections
- You cannot hold an active real estate license; nor can you
- have an interest or hold stocks in firms with interest in Federal Land
- Direct Deposit Required
- Security Clearance/Background Investigation is required.