About the Agency
Division: Dallas Field Office
Location: Dallas, TX
Working Hours: 8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday*
*May require work outside of normal working hours.
GS 12: $73,460.00 - $95,496.00
GS 13: $87,354.00 - $113,560.00
- Reviews, analyzes and resolves difficult and complex security issues or concerns.
- Requests, receives and scrutinizes numerous records and information sources. Reviews files.
- Provides briefings, training, advice and guidance related to personnel security reporting requirements; i.e., outside employment.
- Interviews personnel regarding FBI employee 5-year reinvestigations.
- Prepares communications which set forth security policies and related requirements.
In addition to the above duties;
- Independently plans, schedules, coordinates, carries out and monitors the effectiveness of the operation of security programs. Interprets, designs, develops, evaluates and sometimes installs protection systems and devices.
- Develops new approaches and techniques for use by others.
- Testifies at formal hearings. Represents the Bureau in inter-agency or intra-agency meetings concerning security matters.