Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL FEBRUARY 28, 2014.
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-LC-14-03, for status applicants. If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation is seeking a Mechanic Worker (Heavy Duty) who is looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise by assisting with the overhaul and repair of a variety of heavy equipment. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water and power demands while protecting the Nation's environmental structure. Here is a great opportunity to join a great organization!
LOCATION: Bureau of Reclamation, Lower Colorado Region, Yuma Area Office, Operations and Maintenance Office, Equipment Support Group, Yuma Shop, Yuma, Arizona.
Relocation expenses are not authorized.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- Not Required
- You must apply online to be considered for this position.
- U.S. Citizenship or National. You must pass a pre-employment physical.
- You must hold a valid "CLASS B" COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSE (CDL);
- Your CDL must contain hazardous materials and tanker endorsements.
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.
- Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.