Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Boulder City, NV View Map
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-LC-14-05 for status applicants. If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as a Supervisory Realty Specialist in a fast paced working environment. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
Would you enjoy ensuring the safe and efficient operation of Government facilities? Responsibilities include providing supervision, direction, oversight, control, and coordination of the Lands Group programs and activities, including the Regional Laboratory, in support of Reclamation’s mission goals.
LOCATION: Lower Colorado Region, Regional Office, Resource Management Office, Lands Group, Boulder City, NV. Boulder City is a short drive from the Las Vegas Metropolitan area. For living conditions visit:
Boulder City, NV: http://www.bcnv.org.Henderson, NV: http://www.hendersonchamber.com/. Las Vegas, NV: http://www.lvchamber.com.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- Not Required
- U.S. Citizenship or National
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation (See How to Apply).
- You must meet specialized experience requirements (See Qualifications).
- For Veterans consideration, submit document(s) under Other information.
- Position requires filling a financial disclosure report.