1. Resume - In addition to your written statements addressing the Mandatory Executive Core Qualifications, the Mandatory Technical Qualification(s), and other qualifications as applicable, submit a resume or any other written format you choose to describe your qualifications. Applicants typically provide the following information:
Vacancy Announcement number
- Full name, email and mailing address, and day and evening telephone numbers.
- Educational information including the name, city, and state of colleges or universities you attended, as well as the type of any degree received. Report only attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For more information, you may refer to the following U.S. Department of Education website: http://www.edu.gov/admins/finaid/accred/index.html .
- Information about your paid and nonpaid work experience related to this position including: job title, duties and accomplishments, employer's name and address, duration of employment, and salary.
- Information about honors, awards, and special accomplishments.
2. Mandatory Technical Qualifications (MTQs): A narrative statement specifically addressing each mandatory technical qualification. Statement should not exceed two pages per MTQ.
3. Mandatory ECQ Statement: A narrative statement specifically addressing each individual ECQ. In lieu of the narrative statement, current career SES members, reinstatement eligibles, and SES Candidate Development Program graduates must provide the documentation listed in item #4.
4. Current and former career SES members must provide an SF-50 showing their status or reinstatement eligibility. Candidates who have successfully completed an Office of Personnel Management approved SES Candidate Development Program must submit a copy of their ECQ certification.
5. Current and former federal employees must provide an SF-50.
6. Performance Assessment. (MANDATORY SUBMISSION): Submit ONE of the following: The Supervisory Assessment Statement below; *or* a letter of recommendation that assesses your performance; *or* your most recent performance appraisal. (Please do not submit any prior appraisals.)
DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Supervisory Assessment Statement
Position: Deputy to the Commander, U.S. Army Cyber Command
Announcement Number: DA-14-RLP-1040940
Name of Applicant:
Please provide your assessment of the individual applying for this position. You are encouraged to provide additional comments on plain sheets of paper.
Rating Scores: 4=Superior 3=Very Good 2=Acceptable 1=Not Acceptable X=Unable To Appraise
Executive Core Qualifications/Rating:
1. Leading Change
Rating_____ Ability to bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to most organizational goal. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to establish an organization vision and to implement it in a continuously changing environment.
2. Leading People
Rating_____ Ability to lead people meeting the organization's visions, mission, and goals. Inherent, is the ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports construction resolution of conflicts.
3. Results Driven
Rating_____ Ability to meet organization goals and customer expectations. Inherent, is the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
4. Business Acumen
Rating_____ Ability to manage human, financial, and information resources strategically.
5. Building Coalitions
Rating_____ Ability to build coalitions internally and with other Federal agencies, State and local governments, nonprofit and private sector organizations, foreign governments or international organizations to achieve common goals.
6. Rating_____ Knowledge of organizational, financial and technological
planning practices and their interaction sufficient to direct and
manage the delivery of a broad suite of business services to a large and
highly decentralized organization. Demonstrated experience leading and
directing complex high-level initiatives at the Department level and/or at
a large corporation.
7. Rating_____ Ability to serve as an acquisition and contracting
subject matter expert and consultant to the leadership of ARCYBER/2nd Army and to a wide variety of customers within the DoD. Is recognized as a subject matter expert and
advisor to the leadership at a Major Command (or equivalent) by
organizing, training and equipping effective cyberspace forces to support: Global Information Grid Operations; Defense
Cyberspace Operations and Offensive Cyberspace Operations.
Signature, Name, Title, Date of Appraiser
Relationship to the applicant:___Current Supervisor ___Former Supervisor ___Other (explain)