Job Title:Lead Range Technician (Fire) (Lead Wildland Firefighter - Engine Operator)
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:Bureau of Land Management
Job Announcement Number:NV-DEU-2014-0043
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$31,628.00 to $45,828.00 / Per Year|
|Sunday, January 26, 2014 to Monday, February 10, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Work Schedule is Full Time. - This is a career seasonal position (actively employed 6 - 11 months per year).|
|1 vacancy -
Elko, NV View Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All U.S. Citizens – No previous Federal Service is required.|
Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource. For additional information about the BLM, please visit Our website.
This position is located in Elko, Nevada. Information about Elko and the surrounding area can be found at Elko Chamber of Commerce. This announcement may be used to fill future vacancies in the Elko District, which includes the following duty locations: Elko, Carlin, Wells and Midas, Nevada.
This announcement is being advertised concurrently with NV Merit-2014-0090 which is open to all current or former federal employees with competitive/reinstatement eligibility, CTAP and ICTAP eligibles within the local commuting area; and Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) Eligibles and Persons eligible under Special Hiring Authorities. If you are interested in being considered under both recruitment methods, you must submit complete application packages for each.
- 25% or Greater
- May be required to live in backcountry camps for extended periods of time. Work may require travel by light fixed-wing or rotor-wing aircraft.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Security Clearance/Background Investigation is required.
- Be sure to read the "How to Apply" & "Required Documents" Sections.
- You cannot hold an active real estate license; nor can you
- have an interest or hold stocks in firms with interest in Federal Land.
- Direct Deposit Required.