1. APPLICATION OR RESUME - Must include the following information:
- Personal Information: Full name, mailing address, email address, phone numbers with area code.
- Education: High school name, city, state and zip code, date of diploma or GED; College or Universities attended, city, state and zip code; major field(s) of study, type and year of degree(s) received. If no degree received, show total credit hours received in semester or quarter hours.
- Work Experience: For each paid or non-paid position held related to the job for which are are applying: Job title, duties and accomplishments, number of hours per week, employers name and address, supervisor's name and phone number, starting and ending dates of employment (month and year), salary, indicate if your current supervisor may be contacted.
- Other Qualifications: List job related training courses; list of job-related skills (e.g., other languages, computer software, tools, machinery, etc.); list of job-related certificates and licenses; list of job related honors, awards and special accomplishments (e.g., publications, memberships in professional or honor societies, leadership activities, public speaking, performance awards, etc.)
2. ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE See above instructions HOW TO APPLY (REQUIRED)
3. VETERAN'S PREFERENCE - If you are claiming veteran's preference, you MUST clearly identify your claim for veteran's preference on your application, and must provide the specific required documentation. Required documents include: your most recent DD-214 (Member Copy 4); and if claiming 10 point preference, Standard Form 15 (SF-15), Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference and the document supporting your claim as indicated on the SF-15. (REQUIRED IF APPLICABLE)
For more information on Veteran's preference, visit: http://www.fedshirevets.gov/hire/hrp/vetguide/index.aspx. To gain access to your DD-214 online visit: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/
Active Duty Service Members - You must submit a statement of discharge/certification of release or an official written document from the armed forces that certifies you are expected to be e discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions no later than 120 days from the date the certification is signed. If the appropriate information is not submitted to confirm the discharge status, dates of service, etc. you will not be considered for this job opportunity under Veteran Preference procedures.
4. ICTAP/CTAP DOCUMENTATION: If you are a displaced permanent federal employee, you must submit the required documents to support your claim for ICTAP/CTAP consideration or to support your claim for non-competitive or excepted service consideration. If your agency has notified you in writing that you are a displaced employee eligible for ICTAP/CTAP consideration, you may receive selection priority if: 1) this vacancy is within your ICTAP/CTAP eligibility, 2) you apply under the instructions in this announcement, and 3) you are found well-qualified for this vacancy. Eligibles will be considered well qualified if they meet all qualification requirements and receive a rating of at least 90. You must provide proof of eligibility with your application to receive selection priority. Such proof may include a copy of your written notification of ICTAP/CTAP eligibility or a copy of your separation personnel action form. Information about ICTAP/CTAP eligibility is on OPM's Career Transition Resources website: http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/workforce-restructuring/employee-guide-to-career-transition/.
It is your responsibility to provide documentation of claimed qualifications, education, and veteran's preference. Failure to submit the necessary documents may result in you not being considered further. Applicants will not be solicited for further data if documents provided are found to be inadequate or incomplete.