All applicants are required to submit the following supporting document type(s):
·ResumeApplicants may also submit the following supporting document type(s),which may not be required for all applicants:
·Other Veterans Document
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents:
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
If you completed the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s):
1. To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page https://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and provide the required information. The vacancy ID is 1036099.
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Thursday, January 30, 2014 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire .View Occupational Questionnaire
2. Print the 1203FX form, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire items http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203.pdf.
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
(1) RESUME: Your resume should include work experience for each paid or non-paid position held that relates to the job for which you are applying and indicate the month/year you began and ended each job, and the number of hours worked per week. Your resume and supporting documents must include information to support your answers on the Assessment Questionnaire. If, after reviewing your resume and/or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and/or experience, your score may be adjusted to more accurately reflect your competencies.
(2) VETERAN'S PREFERENCE: If you are claiming Veteran's preference, you MUST provide specific required evidence:
- For 5-point preference: DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. - must show type of discharge on form.
- For 10-point preference: DD-214, Standard Form 15 (SF-15), "Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference" and proof listed on the reverse of the SF-15.
Failure to submit appropriate supporting documentation will result in NOT granting veteran's preference. For more information on Veteran's preference, visit: http://www.opm.gov/veterans/html/vetguide.asp.
(3) COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS: If you are using education to qualify, you must submit a copy of your college transcripts or a complete list of all college or other courses taken, indicating the course titles, date attended, credit and grade received. (A copy of your official transcript will be required before entrance on duty, if selected.)
(4) CAREER TRANSITION ASSISTANCE PLAN (CTAP)/ INTERAGENCY CAREER TRANSITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (ICTAP): Note: Please indicate on your application that you are a CTAP or ICTAP eligible. Individuals who have special priority selection rights under the Agency Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) must be well qualified for the position to receive special priority selections. CTAP and ICTAP eligibles will be considered well qualified if he/she earns a score of at least 85 on the rating criteria developed for this position. Federal employees seeking CTAP/ICTAP eligibility must submit proof that they meet the requirements of 5 CFR 330.605(a) and 5 CFR 330.704 for ICTAP. This includes a copy of the agency notice, a copy of their most recent Performance Rating and a copy of their most recent SF-50 noting current position, grade level, and duty location.