About the Agency
The Office of Management is seeking motivated and highly-qualified candidates for exciting full-time permanent positions located in the Office of Acquisition and Project Management (APM), in Washington D.C.
To learn more about the Office of Management and APM, please visit the website at the following link: Office of Management
This vacancy was previously advertised under announcement number DOE-HQ-13-MA-02-DH2. To be considered for any additional vacancies, you must reapply under this announcement.
Positions under this series may contain the following duties:
- Soliciting, evaluating, negotiating, and awarding contracts with commercial organizations, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations, and State, local or foreign governments for furnishing products, services, construction or research and development to the Federal Government;
- Administering contracts by assuring compliance with the terms and conditions of contracts, including resolution of problems concerning the obligations of the parties;
- Terminating contracts by analyzing, negotiating, and settling claims and proposals;
- Analyzing and evaluating cost or price proposals and accounting systems data;
- Planning, establishing, or reviewing contracts, programs, policies, or procedures;
- Formulating and administering policies and procedures to insure achievement of Federal socioeconomic goals, such as those affecting small business, labor surplus areas, and disadvantaged business firms;
- Developing acquisition strategies and directing or managing procurements; and
- Providing staff advisory services in one or more of the specializations in this occupation.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Occasional Travel
- So travel may be required.