HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this position, you must provide both of the following by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, March 07, 2014.
1. Your responses to the Qualifications Assessment Questionnaire, and
2. Your resume, OF 306 and any other documents specified in the Required Documents section of this job announcement.
Use the Online Qualifications Assessment Questionnaire for convenience and quickest processing.
The following link provides some application tips and may be used for aiding you in building your Resume: http://www.usajobs.gov/ResourceCenter/Index/Interactive/ResumeandApplicationTips#icc
Option A: Applying Online
Tips for using the Online Qualifications Assessment Questionnaire:
You must click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application package when you are done. Your Online Qualifications Assessment Questionnaire is not processed and your resume is not attached until you click the Submit My Answers button, even if USAJOBS says it sent your resume.
You can upload or fax supporting documents after you Submit the Online Qualifications Assessment Questionnaire.
To receive consideration, you must complete the entire process and submit the complete application package by 11:59 PM (EST) on the closing date -- Friday, March 07, 2014
It is your responsibility to ensure that your responses and appropriate documentation are submitted prior to the closing date.
To make sure everything you submitted is successfully received and to verify your application is complete, follow these steps: Log into your USAJOBS account using the following link: https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login. Click onApplication Status and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Please Note: Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process. Verify that all of your documents appear on the Details page with a status of Processed.
You can save your work and come back later. Just click both Save and Logout. To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and select Application Status. Choose the vacancy, and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
If you submit more than one Qualifications Assessment Questionnaire for this position, the most recent one Submitted is the one that is used. Therefore, it is important for you to complete it in its entirety.
To begin your Online Qualifications Questionnaire: Click the Apply Online button to create a USAJOBS account or log into your existing account. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other supporting documents and complete the Occupational Assessment Questionnaire.
Option B: Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application. NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (OPM Form 1203-FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
If you completed the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s), please follow steps 1 and 2 below:
1. To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page: http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf, and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is 1033297.
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, March 07, 2014 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax, please follow steps 1, 2, and 3 below:
1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire
2. Print the OPM Form 1203-FX; follow the instructions and provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire items: http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf .
3. Fax the completed OPM Form 1203-FX, along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your OPM Form 1203-FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission. Note: Do not include a fax cover sheet with the OPM Form 1203-FX. This will cause your application to not process.