To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package, which includes both of the following parts:
1. Your responses to the Assessment Questionnaire, and
2. Your résumé and any other documents specified in the Required Documents section of this job announcement.
Use Application Manager for convenience and quickest processing. Track your progress to a Complete Application Package using the My Application Packages checklist and status displays in Application Manager. Your Application Package status must be Complete by Monday, February 03, 2014.
Option A: Application Manager
To begin, choose one of these options:
1. If your résumé is going to come from the USAJOBS Resume Builder, you begin the process by clicking the Apply Online button near the bottom of this page. Your résumé will be attached only to the Application Package you complete and Submit immediately after you click the Apply Online button for this job announcement, not to any Application Packages you may already have created.
2. If your résumé is going to be one you prepared outside of USAJOBS Résumé Builder, click this link to begin the process: Online Questionnaire.
To return to Application Manager at any time, use whichever one of the links you used to begin as described above, or simply go to http://applicationmanager.gov/.
Option B: Paper Qualifications Questionnaire
If it is not possible for you to use Application Manager, you can write your answers on paper. Follow these steps:
1. You can print a copy of this job announcement so that you can read the questions offline.
2. Obtain and print a copy of the OPM Form 1203-FX, which you will use to provide your answers. You can obtain the form at this URL http://www.opm.gov/Forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf or by calling USAJOBS by Phone at (703) 724-1850; after the introduction, press 1, and listen for instructions.
3. You may submit the Form 1203-FX, resume, and any supporting documents either by fax, by mail or in person.
By Fax: If you are faxing a completed Form 1203-FX, do not use a separate cover page. Simply make sure that all six pages of the Form 1203-FX are on top of any other documents you are faxing. The fax number is 1-478-757-3144. Feed all documents into your fax machine top first so that we receive them right-side up.
Note: If you are only submitting supporting documents see the Submitting Documents instruction in Step 2 below.
By mail or in person:
IMLS Office of Human Resources
1800 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20036