Minimum Requirements: Experience, education, or training which provided a general knowledge of principles of organization, management, and administration. Experience using computer and automation systems.
Specialized Experience: Must have at least 24 months experience, education or training in any position that required compiling reports, letters, memoranda, etc., and required person-to-person contacts to convey information. Applicants must have experience providing technical guidance and assistance in the type of work or in comparable work of the position to be filled. Applicants must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of administrative procedures and practices of management. Experience developing administrative procedures.
Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) listed below will be used in the selection process. KSAs are important to the entire selection process and should be addressed specifically and completely within the resume'.
1. Knowledge in recruiting, training and monitoring volunteers. Competency in crisis intervention skills, safety planning and procedures, and civilian and military orders of protection.
2. Knowledge of sexual assault and family violence dynamics, local community resources, and relevant federal and state laws. Understanding of the military and DoD SAPR or Army SHARP program is strongly preferred.
3. Ability to develop and facilitate effective prevention and education trainings that are interactive in nature and scenario based. Topics to include sexual harassment and sexual assault.
4. Skill with computers and able to enter data in required management reports and utilize information systems to prepare required reports and information.
5. Knowledge of laws pertaining to family relationships and protection of children and adults.
6. Knowledge of military organizations, missions, lifestyles, and situations which can contribute to individual and family stress, problems and crisis situations.
7. Ability to interact with diverse individuals during crisis situations, including persons in the medical, legal, and social service community.
8. Ability to express oneself orally and in writing in a professional manner, to deal with diversified groups, individuals and organizations, and to compose written reports and material clearly, consisely and effectively.
Quality of Experience: Level of time is not of itself qualifying. Candidates' experience should be evaluated on the basis of duties performed rather than strictly on the rank of the individual; however, established compatibility criteria/assignments must be followed. The applicant's record of experience training, and education must show possession of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to fully perform the duties of the Miscellaneous Administration and Program Positions.
Substitution of Education for Specialized Experience: A maximum of 12 months of the required experience may be substituted by successful completion of undergraduate study in an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester hours. The education must have been in fields directly related to the type of work of the position.
Military Assignment: Occupants of this position must maintain continuous military membership in the North Carolina Army National Guard (NCARNG). Assignment to a compatible Enlisted (E6 only) position in the NCARNG is mandatory. (ENL MOS: 42A, 68G/W/X/Z)
Security Clearance: Employment is subject to attaining and maintaining a security clearance as required by the position (ANACI minimum).
Direct Deposit: The applicant selected for this position will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer Program.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To validate your qualifications for this job, a review of your résumé and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire and supporting documents. If, after reviewing your résumé and supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have misrepresented your qualifications and/or experience, your rating will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.