Minimum Requirements: Experience, education, or training in a variety of operations or situations concerned with substance or content of supply actions, requiring ability to decide course of action to take, considering the circumstances or conditions encountered. Experience using computer and automation systems.
Specialized Experience: Must have at least 6 months experience, education, or training which demonstrates knowledge of standardized supply regulations, policies, procedures, or other instructions relating to the specific functions assigned. Experience that demonstrates knowledge of one or more automated supply databases to enter and retrieve recurring reports. Experience using working knowledge of the structure of a supply organization and the organizations serviced.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) listed below will be used in the selection process. KSAs are important to the entire selection process and should be addressed specifically and completely within the resume'.
1. Knowledge of established supply regulations, policies, and procedures or other supply management guidelines to maintain an accurate accounting and reporting system for nonexpendable property and perform routine phases of property management.
2. Knowledge of the stock level maintenance and inventory control procedures and system to determine stock replenishment for supplies and other material within funding limitations.
3. Knowledge and ability to investigate and reconcile routine and recurring discrepancies relating to actions such as receipt control, stock control, and inventory adjustments.
4. Knowledge of established supply regulations, policies, and procedures to be responsible for a relatively small number of items which are decentralized and decontrolled.
5. Knowledge of one or more automated supply databases to enter, correct, and retrieve recurring reports and structure and retrieve specialized reports.
6. Knowledge of established supply regulations, policies, and procedures to maintain a perpetual inventory of nonexpendable property.
7. Knowledge of recurring duties concerned with preparing, maintaining, and publishing agency stock lists.
8. Knowledge of established supply regulations, policies, and procedures to be responsible for a relatively small number of items which are decentralized and decontrolled.
Quality of Experience: Length of time is not of itself qualifying. Candidates' experience should be evaluated on the basis of duties performed rather than strictly on the rank of the individual; however, established compatibility criteria/assignments must be followed. The applicant's record of experience, training, and education must show possession of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to fully perform the duties of the Supply Clerk and Technician positions.
Substitution of Education for Specialized Experience: High school graduate or the equivalent may be substituted for three months of specialized experience. Education in schools above the high school level may be substituted for experience on the basis of one academic year of study (i.e., 36 weeks or substantially full-time study or 30 semester hours or the equivalent.) for 12 months of the required experience. For experience required in excess of 24 months, education in schools above the high schools level may be substituted at the rate of one academic year of education for six months of experience. School above high schools level means an educational institution (e.g., a business or commercial school or college, a secretarial school, a junior college or a college or university.) for which high school graduation or the equivalent is a prerequisite and in which an applicant successfully completed study which was not primarily limited to courses in word processing and keyboarding or both. Substantially full-time study in the case of business and commercial schools is the equivalent of at least 20 classroom hours of instruction per week. One academic year consists of approximately 36 weeks of substantially full-time study or 30 semester hours or 45 quarter hours.
Military Assignment: Occupants of this position must maintain continuous military membership in the North Carolina Army National Guard (NCARNG). Assignment to a compatible Enlisted (E6 & below) position in the NCARNG is mandatory. (ENL MOS: 42, 92)
Security Clearance: Employment is subject to attaining and maintaining a security clearance as required by the position (ANACI minimum).
Direct Deposit: The applicant selected for this position will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer Program.
Other Requirements: For positions requiring the operation of motor vehicles, candidates must have a valid state driver's license for the state in which they live or are principally employed.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To validate your qualifications for this job, a review of your résumé and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire and supporting documents. If, after reviewing your résumé and supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have misrepresented your qualifications and/or experience, your rating will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.