Minimum Requirements: Experience, education or training which indicates the candidate can reason in quantitative terms, communicate orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner, understanding the terminology and data pertaining to repair operations and process characteristics of the production activity.
Specialized Experience: Must have at least 24 months experience, education or training preparing job or work orders; scheduling various phases of projects into the production facility; following up to see if work is progressing as planned and arranging for adjustments in materials, machine processes, and work sequencing allowing for changes. Experience with current automation support programs to input data, provide status of equipment, and monitor job order status, monitor work priorities, requisition repair parts, track repair parts status, etc.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) listed below will be used in the selection process. KSAs are important to the entire selection process and should be addressed specifically and completely within the resume'.
1. Practical knowledge of production control procedures and operations sufficient to collect, compile, correlate, and maintain production data.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of supply procedures, maintenance operations and equipment reporting, policies, regulations, and procedures governing operations to program workload, shop space, and available personnel on a short and long-term basis.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of production control, maintenance and supply procedures, management systems, policies, regulations and procedures governing production operations to carry out work.
4. Practical knowledge of CL IX operations, procedures, and procurement processes to include IMAP funding and execution processes. Ability to effectively budget CL IX funds for each supported unit to maximize equipment readiness.
5. Knowledge of various types of equipment and capabilities which general purpose machine repairs and special grades shops are capable of performing.
6. General knowledge of equipment, such as, combat vehicles, armored personnel carriers, towed and self propelled artillery, engineer and power generating equipment, tactical vehicles, etc., to correct and analyze a variety of routine production data and processes, prepare production schedules, prepare reporting data, etc.
7. Knowledge of current automation support programs to input data, provide status of equipment, monitor job order status, monitor work priorities, requisition repair parts, track repair parts status, etc.
8. Working knowledge of unit readiness, equipment-reporting requirements, reportable systems management as prescribed by the current regulation. Ability to use current automation programs to produce readiness reports with a high degree of accuracy.
Quality of Experience: Length of time is not of itself qualifying. Candidates' experience should be evaluated on the basis of duties performed rather than strictly on the rank of the individual; however, established compatibility criteria/assignments must be followed. The applicant's record of experience, training, and education must show possession of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to fully perform the duties of the Supply Clerk and Technician positions.
Substitution of Education for Specialized Experience: A maximum of 12 months of the required experience may be substituted by successful completion of undergraduate study in an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester hours for 12 months of experience. The education must have been in fields directly related to Production Control.
Military Assignment: Occupants of this position must maintain continuous military membership in the North Carolina Army National Guard (NCARNG). Assignment to a compatible Enlisted (E5 & above) or Warrant Officer (CW3 & below) position in the NCARNG is mandatory. (ENL MOS: 91, 92, 94 WO MOS: 91, 92, 94)
Security Clearance: Employment is subject to attaining and maintaining a security clearance as required by the position (ANACI minimum).
Direct Deposit: The applicant selected for this position will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer Program.
Other Requirements: For positions requiring the operation of motor vehicles, candidates must have a valid state driver's license for the state in which they live or are principally employed.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To validate your qualifications for this job, a review of your résumé and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire and supporting documents. If, after reviewing your résumé and supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have misrepresented your qualifications and/or experience, your rating will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.