As a Operations Research Analyst, you will:
- Develop, design, perform and document a broad range of analyses involving current and projected pricing, products, supply and distribution patterns, conditions and problems pertaining to Energy.
- Generate ideas for new programs, policies, studies and approaches in assigned subject areas.
- Determine optimum sample sizes and sources of data appropriate for studies.
- Obtain, compile, organize and analyze data. Document study purposes, methods, assumptions, and conclusions, and brief officials. Monitor, evaluate and coordinate projects and studies carried out under contract.
- Plan, design, conduct and oversee test to obtain data. Apply extensive knowledge of issues, problems and subjects studied to assure results reflect real world environments.
- Brief study sponsors and high level officials on progress and conclusions of studies.