This is a GG-14 position in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). The GG-14 duties for the "Supervision/Management" work category are at the Senior" work level and are equivalent to those at the GS-14 level. The selectee's salary will be set within the grade equivalent to a GS/GG grade based on the selectee's qualifications in relation to the job.
***Salary Ranges shown do not include local market supplement ***
The organizational location of this position is: NASIC, Wright Patterson AFB, OH
Major Duties for Intelligence Specialist, GG-0132-14:
- Serves as senior subject matter expert on complex multi-source intelligence analyst in support of persistent Space Situational Awareness (SSA). Performs analysis or leads teams/projects in intelligence production to support component, combatant command, and support the squadrons planning and operations.
- Presents ISR capabilities to a variety of service, national, and coalition customers. Defines and develops the technical structure, analytical approach, and the technical policies, procedures, issues and concepts on projects, tasks and services to assure a balanced program to support the requirements of a diverse customer set.
- Serves as a senior adviser and primary consultant in imagery and radio frequence (RF) intelligence functions. Reviews and analyzes proposals or initiatives from contractors for modifying or enhancing the efficiency and/or effectiveness of imagery and RF data processing/analysis tools and makes recommendations for implementation.
- Manages, oversees, and integrates foreign space programs, analyze space system employment, and related infrastructures issues for Squadron leadership. Makes recommendations and defends to the Space Analysis Squadrons decisions on operational policy matters; often required to make recommendations on committing funds or resources impacting future capabilities.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Advises and provides counsel to two employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives