All required background checks must
be successfully completed and maintained.
Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI)
that will be initiated and completed. This includes the completion of a FBI
fingerprint check with favorable results. Prior to appointment to a NAF
Resumes (Must be submitted in
Email is required for National
Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) (condition of employment)
Applicants may also submit the
following supporting document type(s), which may not be required for all
DD-214 (If required)
DA Form 3434, Non-Appropriated Funds
SF-50 Appropriated Fund
PCS Orders or equivalent and marriage license for
Military Spouses requesting Spouse Employment Preference (MSP) required at time
If you upload your documents using Application Manager, DO NOT FAX the same documents. To verify uploaded documents have been processed, please wait one hour to ensure they have cleared the virus scan. You can verify that your uploaded documents are attached to your application by checking the Details tab of your Application Manager account https://applicationmanager.gov/ for this vacancy announcement. Your documents will display under the Details tab in the Document area.
Faxed documents will take 2-3 business days to process. To fax documents, you MUST use the special cover page. Print the pre-populated cover page on the upload documents screen of Application Manager. Or, you may click this link http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf to print a copy of the cover page. When faxing documents, follow the procedures outlined below.
Include the 8-character Vacancy Identification Number 1022508
- Provide your Social Security Number and full name in the spaces provided or we will not be able to associate your document(s) with the rest of your application.
- You may submit multiple documents for the same vacancy announcement using one cover page.
- Fax your cover page and documents to 1-478-757-3144.
Faxed documents submitted with missing information will not be processed. The following will prevent your documents from being processed:
Not using the special cover page mentioned above.
Missing, incomplete, or invalid Vacancy Identification Number
- Emailing your resume to the Personnel Agency
Note: If you have documents in your Application Manager account from a previous vacancy announcement they can be opened, copied and saved then reused as an upload file for this vacancy. Uploading your documents will speed the processing of your application for this announcement.
Your resume, curriculum vitae, or any other written format you choose to describe your job-related qualifications can be submitted electronically using the document upload process, fax, mail or by hand-deliver. Please be sure to include all of the following information in your resume:
To submit the documents requested follow the instructions below: Your resume, curriculum vitae, or any other written format you choose to describe your job-related qualifications can be submitted electronically using the document upload process, fax, mail or by hand-deliver. Please ensure that your resume contains your full name, address, phone and at least your last four digits of your social security number.
Note: Please be sure to include all of the following information in your resume:
-Vacancy Identification Number, title, grade and location for which you are applying.
- Full name, mailing address (with zip code) and day/evening telephone numbers (with area code).
- Social Security Number. Giving your Social Security Number is voluntary. However, we cannot process your application without it.
- Country of Citizenship.
- If ever employed by the Federal Government, please show the highest Federal civilian grade held, job series, and dates of employment in grade.
- High School name, city, state and zip code, date of diploma or GED.
- Colleges and/or Universities attended, city, state and zip code.
- Major field(s) of study.
- Type and year of degree(s) received. If no degree received, show total credit hours received in semester or quarter hours.
Work Experience for each paid or non-paid position held related to the job for which you are applying (do not provide copies of job descriptions):
- Job title.
- Duties and accomplishments.
- Number of hours per week.
- Employer's name and address.
- Supervisor's name and phone number.
- Starting and ending dates of employment (month and year).
- Indicate if your current supervisor may be contacted.
- Job-related training courses (title and year).
- Job-related skills (e.g., other languages, computer software/hardware, tools, machinery, typing speed, etc.)
- Job-related certificates and licenses.
- Job-related honors, awards, and special accomplishments. (e.g., publications, memberships in professional or honor societies, leadership activities, public speaking, performance awards, etc.) Do not send copies of documents unless specifically requested.