About the Agency
Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please:
As an Executive Assistant to the Federal Security Director (FSD) at TSA, you will:
- Work independently with a high degree of tact and diplomacy to carry out special assignments requiring comprehensive knowledge of TSA's mission.
- Coordinate activities with other airport administrative offices, TSA offices, and other Federal agencies on projects.
- Conduct research and analysis on a wide range of subjects, and preparing reports or presentations summarizing and incorporating findings and conclusions.
- Analyze internal office workflow and establish procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Review correspondence for FSD's signature to ensure compliance with TSA policies.