Job Title:Physician (Chief of Medicine and Service Line Manager)
Department:Department Of Veterans Affairs
Agency:Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Job Announcement Number:631-14-1017862MKC
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$120,000.00 to $235,000.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, December 20, 2013 to Friday, February 28, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Excepted Service Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Location Negotiable After Selection, United States
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
|Public Trust - Background Investigation|
Vacancy Identification Number (VIN): 1017862
THIS VACANCY IS LOCATED IN CENTRAL WESTERN MA
OUR MISSION: To fulfill President Lincoln's
promise "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his
widow, and his orphan" by serving and honoring the men and women who are
Recruitment/Relocation Expenses: Recruitment/Relocation expenses are authorized for this position.
Recruitment/Relocation Incentive may be offered to high quality candidates provided eligibility for the incentive is met
NOTE: Applicant's education and length of practice (experience) will be considered by a Professional Standards Board and Compensation Panel in determining the salary of the applicant selected.
- Occasional Travel
- This position provides administrative oversight for Primary Care in Northampton and the community outpatient based clinics (CBOCS). The position will require travel between the main campus and community outpatient based clinics.
- Must pass pre-employment examination.
- Designated and/or Random Drug Testing required.
- Background and/or Security Investigation required.
- You may be required to serve a probationary trial period of 2 years
- Current, full, and unrestricted license