Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Elephant Butte, NM View Map
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States.
View our DVD titled "Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork" at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/video/.
Reclamation is seeking a skilled and experienced Operator, General (Light Duty), looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment. Would you enjoy operating gas, diesel or electrically powered vehicles such as dozers, scrapers, loaders and excavators? You would also service the equipment, perform minor repairs, use power tools and equipment, and apply herbicides/pesticides for the Elephant Butte Field Division.
LOCATION: Albuquerque Area Office, Elephant Butte Field Division, Storage Group, duty stationed at Elephant Butte N.M. For living conditions, go to: www.cityofelephantbutte.com
Travel, transportation and relocation expenses will not be paid by our agency. Any expenses associated with reporting for duty in this position will be the responsibility of the individual selected.
- Not Required
- U.S. Citizenship or National is required.
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation (See How to Apply).
- You must submit a copy of state-issued class A CDL with your application.
- Subject to Pre-Employment Physical, Drug Testing & Pulmonary Function test.
- For veterans consideration, submit document(s) under Required Documents.