Job Title:Information Technology Specialist (Information Security)
Department:Department Of Justice
Agency:Offices, Boards and Divisions
Job Announcement Number:OCIO-14-1001273(DC)DH
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$124,995.00 to $157,100.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, January 23, 2014 to Wednesday, February 12, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|2 vacancies in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Are you interested in a rewarding and challenging career? Join the U.S. Department of Justice!!
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) is comprised of five staffs responsible for enterprise solutions, system engineering, operations services, information security, and policy and planning. One of the key functions within information security is the Justice Security Operations Center (JSOC), responsible for monitoring the Departments IT systems and networks, threat analyses, detection and full lifecycle incident management.
This vacancy will be filled through OPM's Direct Hire Authority. Veterans' preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants does not apply to positions filled under this announcement.
- Not Required
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- You must complete a background investigation.
- Selective Service Registration is required, as applicable.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET Security Clearance
- You may be subject to undergo drug testing
- Moving and Relocation Expenses are not authorized