About the Agency
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the federal government through exceptional accounting, financing, collections, payments, and shared services. This position is located on the Post Payment System (PPS) staff at the Philadelphia Regional Finance Center, Assistant Commissioner of Payment Management within the Bureau of the Fiscal Service. The primary purpose of this position is: conducting outreach related to PPS' vision, impacts and implementation strategy to a broad customer base (i.e. Federal Agency, financial institution, etc.) as well as the development, coordination and CFR Part 235 and 31 CFR Part 240. This also includes coordination and execution of requirements gathering sessions with customers (i.e. Federal Agency, financial institutions, National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA, etc.) to document functionality to be provided in PPS.
As a Management & Program Analyst, you will:
- Present the vision, impacts and implementation plan for the Post Payment System (PPS) to a broad customer base (Federal Agency, financial institution, etc.), in a clear and effective manner to a variety of audiences.
- Coordinate and maintain outreach calendar for the Post Payment System (PPS) including submission of presentation proposals for external conferences.
- Actively work with the various team members (i.e. systems developers, integrators, stakeholders, etc.) to execute usage and design requirements for the Post Payment System's (PPS’)reporting functionality.
- Collaborate with industry partners, i.e. NACHA, National Branded Prepaid Card Association (NBPCA), credit card issuers, etc. on functionality that will improve the overall accessibility, functionality and data integrity of PPS.
- Develop, coordinate and execute the regulatory changes required to enable PPS, including but not limited to 31 CFR Part 210, 31 CFR Part 235 and 31 CFR Part 240.
- Serve as the Regional Financial Center (RFC) lead for the Post Payment System (PPS) communication and outreach plans.